Program of activities and tasks
Our teachers have developed and prepared parallel activities and learning experiences for your child(ren) that can be completed at home or school during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Below you will find links to instructions on how students can access their Google Classroom and weekly lesson grids. Any other resources referred to in the lesson grids can be located in Google Classroom or hard copies are available which can be collected from the school office.
Each week we will upload links to new tasks to be completed for each class.
- How to access Google Classroom
- Kindergarten students - TERM 3 Wk 5 LFH Wk 5 Kindy Text Wk 6 LFH Wk 6 Kindy Text Wk 7 LFH Wk 7 Kindy Text Wk8 LFH Wk8 Kindy Text Wk9 LFH Wk9 Kindy Text Wk 10 LFH Wk 10 Kindy Text
- Kindergarten students -TERM 4 Wk 1 LFH Wk 1 Kindy Text Wk2 LFH Wk2 Kindy Text
- Year 1 & 2 Students - TERM 3 Wk 5 LFH WK 5 Reading Text Wk 6 LFH Wk 6 Reading Text Wk 7 LFH Wk 7 Text Wk 8 LFH Wk 8 Text Wk9 LFH Wk9 Text Wk 10 LFH Wk 10 Text
- Year 1 & 2 students - TERM 4 Wk 1 LFH Wk 1 Text Wk2 LFH Wk2 Text Wk 3 LFH Wk3 Text
- Year 3 & 4 Students - TERM 3 Wk 5 LFH Wk 6 LFH Wk 7 LFH Wk 8 LFH Wk9 LFH Wk 10 LFH
- Year 3 & 4 students - TERM 4 Wk 1 LFH Wk2 LFH Wk 3 LFH
- Year 5 & 6 Students - TERM 3 Wk 5 LFH Wk 6 LFH Wk 7 LFH Wk 8 LFH Wk9 LFH Wk 10 LFH
- Year 5 & 6 students - TERM 4 Wk 1 LFH Wk2 LFH Wk3 LFH
- How to access Study Ladder
- How to upload work to Google Classroom
Online Learning Policy
Parents and students need to read the Online Learning Policy to ensure that everyone is aware of the expectations for appropriate and responsible online behaviour. This policy has been uploaded to each student's Google Classroom for them to indicate that they have read and understood this policy. The policy is also attached below.
Counselling support : Our school counselling team have prepared a letter to parents about supporting your children during COVID19. They have also attached a number of support services that families can access. Please click on the active link here.
NBN Education Relief Package - Information
Learning from home without technology
We understand some students do not have access to a device or internet for online learning. Contact the school to discuss non-digital learning from home options for your child.
Get up-to-date information about the department's response to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus).
NSW Health information and advice on COVID-19 (coronavirus).