Our school exists to provide a quality education for all our young people.
We have 3 priorities:
- raising educational standards and level of educational achievement
- provision of quality teaching and learning program
- care and safety of our students.
We are seen as being a family school and enjoy a great deal of community support. When parents enrol their children they enter into a partnership with the school staff based on shared responsibility and mutual respect.
We aim to:
- achieve effective learning and good discipline in a productive and harmonious school environment
- create in children an understanding of appropriate behaviour
- lead students to have responsibility for their own behaviour.
Our school prospectus has all the day-to-day information you need to know about how our school runs. Download the Lynwood Park Primary School prospectus 2018 (PDF 1MB) for further information.